Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Save Game Files for Android Version

Home Forums iOS and Android Discussions Save Game Files for Android Version

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Jayminghong February 13, 2019 at 1:07 pm.

• Author
    Kralomax
    Participant

Hello,
    This was the closest forum topic I could find since I didn’t see anywhere for the Android version of the game, so please forgive me if I broke any protocol.
    My question is in the topic. I have a NVidia Shield Tablet that I play on, but I don’t always have that with me, but I do have my phone. I was wondering if anyone knew where the save game files are saved on an Android device so I could sync them between my devices.
    Thanks for any help.

xenoveni
    Participant

On Android, the files are unfortunately in /data/data/com.and.games505/portal_knights/ rather than in the standard location on /sdcard/Android/data/. This means you need root to backup the files even to transfer them to another Android device.

Credit to raptir1.

Jayminghong
    Participant

You can use native backup on Google Drive and automatic restoration to another device. Or using a backup app (I personally use my Redmi Backup’s App).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more