Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Question about building

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Question about building

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Wolvrine14 January 21, 2019 at 7:13 am.

• Author
    Horchloeffelchen
    Participant

While placing blocks you got 2 block markers. The blue curly one where the block is placed and then another,which is kind of foggy and near to you. Has the foggy one any purpose? I have the game since release but haven’t played in ages. Somehow I think you could do something with the foggy one but I can’t remember what. But maybe I’m just imagine it.

Wolvrine14
    Participant

The only building things i know of is the placement grid (1 block for blocks, but expands for larger items like a door showing each edge of said object, also shows mining selection with tools. There is another icon when placing blocks that appears when you are near a drop of one or more tiles that will allow you to place tiles without being able to directly see the block your connecting to. But it always places at the height of the block your standing on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more