Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Player Creations – Show us your stuff!

Home Forums Creative Corner Player Creations – Show us your stuff!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  LunacyEva November 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm.

• Author
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Created something awesome in game that you want to show us? Post / link us up below…

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by PK_CM505 PK_CM505.

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

A dedicated place for screenshots, nice. 🙂

Currently working on a “portcullis illusion” for an outside door. Looks good when you’re not too close. ^^

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Sir_IZBAK_1st.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Spirit is All in Nothing.

Splash
    Participant

Thats my “house”.. not the biggest but its ok and i like it 😉

Attachments:

Epic Gaming !

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

“Not the biggest” but still a decent size. 😉
    Plus, I like the way you use windows as a “grid” for your upper floor. Might try to copy you on this point. 😉

—–

Level 30 reached, equipment fully crafted (probably not mathematically optimal but I kill what I want rather quickly so it’s OK), back to building.

Built a marble house fortified with stone towers and walls above the spawn point in first island. Still need to add inside walls and furnish, but the outside and the gardens are OK. Added a campfire and some stools in the back garden, looks like a nice little place to sit at night.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Also, added a balcony behind the portcullis, leading to the back garden.

Finished the fields, by trying to add some pumpkins. THey don’t seem to grow on this biome, but hey, at least I tried.

And now for something completely different, seems like weakest enemies (parrots and green slimes) don’t attack me anymore, so I decided to spare them and let them frolic on the island. I feel like living with some friendly pets now. ^^

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Ok, level 30: check. Whack-no-worm: check. Worbenches everywhere: check. Rabbit suit & carrot: check.
    33’233 more blocks to extract and all achievements will be done. ^^’
    (why 53’396, by the way?)

Besides, “surface house” almost complete. And only decorated for lore, the troglodyte house remains the main home.
    The challenge was to separate rooms in this long, narrow house while avoiding a corridor effect or to feel oppressed. So this house is the paradise of grids. Doors between rooms are grids, and openings in the wall are obstructed by iron bars.
    The aim is to have a physical separation between rooms while letting light go through them and keep an illusion of one big room.
    Still some work to be done, and some iron bars to be collected to widen the opening between bedroom and stairs.

Attachments:

HannahSupernova
    Participant

Hello all 🙂

I just want to share a video with you of our house in Portal Knights! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQkgmTyE4Q

Ghosted9968
    Participant

So… I did a lot and I mean A LOT of world farming all over in the higher level worlds to make this and I’m still not done perfecting it. It’s all marble, every last bit of it. Even the inside. I will likely re-post if I ever finish completing/modifying it. Anyways, enjoy :]

Attachments:

InkyMyCat
      Participant

Wow beautiful house. That was a lot of work. Thanks for sharing the link.

rdksupernova
    Participant

Me and Hannah created this

House 1

House 2

House 3

House 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnoFYTF6IkY

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  rdksupernova.

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Ghosted9968: I wondered how a full refined marble castle would look like, thanks for the answer. 😉

HannahSupernova & rdkSupernova: Nice house! Unrefined marble is really a good choice when it comes to modern houses. At first I found this one too big, but I guess it’s rather our characters that are really small compared to all the materials (specially doors), building this house at a “1:1” scale would probably have wierdly misshaped some stuff. 🙂

Ghosted9968
      Participant

Sir_IZBAK_1st: I was a bit iffy on it at first, making something out of refined marble but once I finished converting the main castle(which was all refined stone bricks, even the walls at first) I realized how decadent as fluk it was. I now actually have a proper rampart around it all now but I’m still working on perfecting it.

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

When you terrace the major part of it, the island don’t seem too small anymore. 😀

(lots of projects in my head, but no time…)

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

I wondered what a small city would look like on PK, if the islands were big enough to host such groups of structures, and so on (yes, I still hope this will happen in game)… so I decided to build a village, with some mediterranean influence.

Despite being quickly done, it looks promising (and all plants haven’t fully grown yet). 🙂

Attachments:

Noodlesmack
    Participant

Nice builds everyone! 😀
    I haven’t done anything fancy yet. Just a simple home and farm but it’s cozy.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
      Participant

Nice one! Maybe not very spectacular, but cozy indeed, and I have a good feeling of safety when I look at it, that I haven’t found yet in another stone house.

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

It’s official: from now I’ll always put my crafting stations one block below the ground. They seem so much more at my character’s size like this. 🙂

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

*Wanders in forest*
    Cool event, this egg chase!
    *Finds an egg, tries to mine it with a pickaxe.*
    *The egg jumps on him and attacks!*

What, these #@$% strike back?

*Drops the pickaxe.*
    Ok, now it’s…
    *Draws Sunna*
    … time for some…
    *puts sunglasses*
    “egg-hunting”.
    *CSI: Miami opening.*

(On an unrelated note, red carpet and golden furniture are really cool, I really want to build a castle now. 🙂 )

Attachments:

Heureka
    Participant

Under construction…

Attachments:

ZLATH
    Participant

Think figured out the pic issues, if not will upload them later on the weekend.

Still re-working. I come here for inspiration/ideas, though I don’t have the time to make the epic-cool stuff most of you do. :-/

“Level 2” is different now b/c I didn’t like the window-grid and changed it. I don’t have a current pic of it.

Remodel 04012015 is actually 2016, typo on naming, so ignore that part. 😛 I decided to expand the farmhouse.

Remodel 040716 is current, a view from the old stone mine. I’ve noticed I’m trending toward a big ‘ol tower shape overall, so may adjust things in the future.

I somehow lost my Pioneer’s flag in remodeling. 🙁

The “upper floor with all the windows” is my experimental garden deck / roof top terrace. I recently closed most of it in, but seem to have lost plant growth, so will have to open it back up.

I’m also going to have to go back and find more of the “floor grates” from the dungeons—unless they’re craftable with the titanium upgrade??? I’m using them as a sideways trellis’ for part of my garden roof top.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  ZLATH.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  ZLATH.
    Attachments:

Flowz
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve just started the game 1 day before and it’s not easy to have ressource but i’ve build a “cavern house”.

(Sorry for by bad english i’m a young french player ^^”)

Attachments:

ZLATH
      Participant

Flowz, that’s great work. 🙂

AFatMidget
    Participant

A castle created by me, for me (and someone else who has never joined my world)

Attachments:

If no one is around to hear the dank memes, do they really ever happen?

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Guys, can we just say how much we’re loving your creations! You’re a talented bunch.

XvXBioHazardXvX
    Participant

Decided to make a mushroom world my home world!

AFatMidget
    Participant

Here’s my dungeon that I created.

Attachments:

If no one is around to hear the dank memes, do they really ever happen?

spacecatmitchell
    Participant

The Cabin, Copper Castle, The Alter lining up with the portal, The Iron Tower with garden platforms and The Trump signage.

Attachments:

Murus
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I have to thank the developers for such a good game, please keep going on working hard for this wonderful creation!
    Also everyone, you guys are very creative its wonderful to see your buildings in the game.

Here is my “Under Construction” Mansion. Im really into this game. I hope it gets the attention it deserves 🙂

Attachments:

serendipity88
    Participant

Loving the game and loving looking at everyones creations, ive just hit the point where my first little castle just isn’t big enough to hold all my stuff, started building myself a “ghostly citadel” the main structure is complete, i just need to add decoration and move my stuff in 🙂

Attachments:

Istyly
    Participant

I made videos of me and my husband’s house creation. The videos are kind of long but at least watch a few minutes of each one! Theyre still a work in progress but coming along great!

Mine:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTiuDy7oRUY

My husband’s:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtCuoDfMrU

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Hey, long time no see! (I dropped the game at v. 0.1.13, waiting for a few major changes to come before I get back to the game)

So, This Halloween season gave me the will to build a house in the… I call it the Autumn biome. As usual, not a big empty castle, just a home built for all my stuff to fit in. And as usual, there will be 3 or 4 posts to show all the pics at once.

Pic 1- It’s easy to find on the shard, just follow the lights before you. (I tilled some blocks on the way to figure an old abandoned path)

Pic 2- The 2 bushes mark the limit of the site. I tried to avoid walls and use trees, pumpkins, or fences to mark out the site. This explains the small dense forest on the left, behind the flags.

Pic 3- Barbecue anyone? 🙂

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Pic 4 – WIP of an abandoned Graveyard with pumpkins. For now I let trees and pumpkins grow a little, then I’ll remove some of them and add graves. So nothing wonderful to see here.

Pic 5 – A view of the house roof. Straw is good, since tiles & bricks would have made a too red building.

Pic 6 – Behind the house, a little vegetable garden. (nothing on the site is planned to produce resources, it’s just some decorative trees & vegetables)

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Pic 7 – Enough with the outside! It’s time to get in.

Pic 8 – Once again, I preferred those white lanterns to torches to avoid a too orange/red atmosphere, because of bricks. I have tests to make to find out which furniture collection is the best, but for now I like the simple wood one (except chairs).

Pic 9 – No house without a fireplace. :3

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

(last part)

pic 10 – Two workbenches, because sometimes one is not enough (especially when you create shitloads of blocks to build something). BtW, I like those alcoves.

Pic 11 – Hidden by the bench and the shelf, a stair lead in the basement, where the forge is located.

Pic 12 – This time I kept natural dirt waals and used torches, to get this fiery ambiance fitting to a forge.

… and that’s all. 🙂 I’ll keep playinng a little to see what has changed in the game, but I don’t think I’ll upload new pictures, unless a big idea comes to my mind. 🙂

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

… marble, you know… Couldn’t resist. 😀

Pic 13- “Marble-ized” floor, (at last) found a baroque table, used raw marble on the pireplace and the upper part of the walls to represent some white material (like a lime-coated wall). All I need now is more baroque furniture to replace the wooden one as much as possible.

Pics 14 to 16- Now there’s a door at the back of the house, accessible after you climb the hill. It leads to the magic room, where the altar is located. As you can see on pics 15 and 16, whence this room is a part of the house and they have an opening between them, the colors of the two rooms are opposed (cold, scary magic room vs. warm, cosy non-magic room) and (almost) don’t mix together.

This room is in fact a good representation of magic itself according to my character: it’s close to the “normal world” but the path to obtain it is long and difficult, it’s the opposite of “normality” (physics laws, etc.), and whence those two worlds can sometimes coexist, it’s better to contain magic and prevent its interferences because it can be dangerous.

Attachments:

Karamany
    Participant

im still building, but this is what my castle has come to outside, the interior looks good aswell imo, if you wanna play add me on steam c: “Karamany”

Lza
    Participant

Hello all !!!

I’ll share my map building ….u ll be able to visit all u want =)

The map is not over …i m waiting for the fountain =D , and more props =)

My building is on the Univers 2 =) , so u can keep ur building and mine ,if ur building is on first univers =)

Just copy the island and univers on ur save ( make a copy of ur save before =) )

https://www.catupload.com/download/ec55aaa5af85d1afc2ff4960974aabdd.html

MAP :
    1/ CASTLE / jail / and acces to 2
    2/ TOWER with secret access (not over)
    3/ CRYPT …with secret access to EBE =O ( make sure to get teleport scroll )
    4/ DOME ….flower home =)
    5/ PYRAMID …building room ….secret access ( not over)
    6/ PANTHEON….rest room with fashion and pet =)
    7/ THE CANYON …not over =)
    8/ STUFF ROOM =) ..need the fountain for finish that part =D

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Lza.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Lza.
    Attachments:

Lza
      Participant

can’t edit my last post =(

CyborgBanshee
      Participant

Hello! I’m new! How can I visit your land? Are you on PlayStation?

zhenny93
    Participant

My place, not much but i like
    Do tell if any of you like more screenshot of the rest~

chhers

thebruce
    Participant

HEY PK TEAM-

I think it would be really cool to see more biomes/islands that are almost fully developed. Here is my attempt, the Insect Lord’s Pagodas. A Jungle Island with a temple on it. A whole ‘town’ or ‘city’ biome would be cool too. Hope you like it.

ALBUM < ——————!!!!!!

Insect Lord's Pagodas

Night shot

night shot

glamor shot

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  thebruce.

Striker
    Participant

L is for the way you look at me
    O is for the only one I see
    V is very very extraordinary
    E is even more than anyone that you adore can love

Surprises to my fiancée for Valentine’s Day. Loving her even on Portal Knights 🙂

Attachments:

jessym
    Participant

Finally built my house in the new permanent spring island! As soon as I found the huuuge lake I knew I had to make my house there so I abbandoned my previous Christmas extravaganza and worked to get it done asap!
    Gallery here!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  jessym. Reason: added imgur gallery link since the files were too big for the forum!
    Attachments:

Rashuga
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIO_jOdOmc

Several thousand blocks later, the Knight’s Academy is nearing completion 🙂

http://i.imgur.com/KrgOWju.jpg spent some nights forging the the bricks…

http://i.imgur.com/Do1gC9x.jpg and some mornings

http://i.imgur.com/o2avmCh.jpg thatll do it

Beast_Maker
    Participant

Hey Guys, I’m new(ish) to the Portal Knights community so I thought I would make my first appearance by giving a sneak peek on what I’ve been working on over the past week. I will post more revealing screenshots when the shell of the build is completed, so stay tuned! I hope you enjoy wondering what the front looks like ;P

Attachments:

I don't do drugs. I am drugs. ~ Salvador Dali

Omni
    Participant

I really love this game and by the looks of it, i’m not the only 1 !

Here are 2 pictures of what i’m working on atm !
    I hope you like it!

Attachments:

dbzwish
    Participant

My Floating Village on PS4

Attachments:

Portal Josha
    Participant

I’m not on pc, I’m playing on Switch, but here is what I’ve been building.
    42 rooms, including a throne room, a dining hall that seats 98, a library, and 18 large bedrooms. The courtyard has a seperate building containing each of the level 4 crafting stations (not counting them as rooms), and two pools.

Attachments:

spacemanSpork
    Participant

Here’s my home WIP:

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  spacemanSpork.
    Attachments:

Thaddaeusww
    Participant

Hi, I play on mobile. Hope this is the correct place to post this. I was doing research on the Temple built by Solomon in Jerusalem 3000 years ago and looked up some artist renditions. I tried to replicate it to scale.

Attachments:

LunacyEva
    Participant

My castle
    https://youtu.be/edEsrsIKyWA

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  LunacyEva.
    Attachments:

LunacyEva
    Participant

Почти 100 всех костюмов, 80 из них в полном комплекте

Attachments:

LunacyEva
    Participant

Строю музей. Коллекция почти всех костюмов в игре 🙂

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

I’m the kind of guy who takes screenshots of anything (specially buildings), so instead of keeping them private I will regularily post them in this subject.

I don’t know how this will be handled later, but I think one subject per player is a good way to show the progression of our adventures -and building skills-.

—–

So, first three hours of game, ranger Level 7, progressing at a slow pace because craft, discovery, and so on.

Like many players (I guess) I took possession of the small ruined farm on the first island, repared it, made it slightly bigger, and furnished it. 😀

Underground of this island looks promising, it will be quite easy to install a pretty troglodyte house there -when I get enough stone-, and then use all the surface for agriculture.

Attachments:

ZLATH
    Participant

Great building. 🙂 I forgot about fireplaces, I’ll have to find some or make them later.

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Thanks! 🙂

… but i’m leaving it. My troglodyte house is almost finished, after 8 hours of work.

Little WIP below, whole visit as soon as I finish it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Sir_IZBAK_1st.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by PK_CM505 PK_CM505.
    Attachments:

Chemhound
    Participant

You kept the house? I buried mine and built a fort…. well after I chucked a dozen bombs at it for fun.

Exius
    Participant

Looks awesome!

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Clemhound: for now yes, but it’s almost empty, I will transform it into a shelter close to my fields, for realism reasons. Should be quick. ^^
    Exius: Thanks. 🙂

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Ok, stuff’s over. Well, almost. Still need to rearrange the entrance and find a cool way to secure it because the underground path is quite long and I’m often attacked by worms. Not dangerous, but annoying.

I will cut the visit in 3 parts (plus a bonus), to avoid a huge list of pictures in one post.

Part 1 is the first thing you see by coming at my house: the Forge Balcony. Dungeon-like and over the void, this is the main crafting “room” (other rooms are here for the lore and/or storage).

When going left, you enter a wooden tunnel that leads to the rest of the house… that we will see on part 2.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

In part 2, we go deeper in the house. First thing seen is the “storage room”, the place that I will fill with chests that I will fill with things. (workbench here for lore only, it obstructed my inventory for a long time ^^’)

Directly on the left is the living room. It’s quite vast and empty for now, I will furnish it more as my crafting list grows.

… and you can see a second balcony on the opposite corner of the room, we will look at it on part 3.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Part 3 is the Bedroom (and magic room), I tried to keep it as natural as possible (whence the irregular dirt walls) while adding a little cabin perched over the void. I think it really looks like a good place for a mage.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Bonus part: Do you remember the old farm? 🙂
    (not furnished yet, I have no idea of what I will put inside, except one or two chests and a workbench)

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Put on your dungarees and straw hats, because today we go to the farm!

I terraced the surroundings of the old farm (and destroyed a pretty little hill) to have a “big” plain, on which I planted many (and various) trees, vegetables, wheat, and so on. Most of them just for the lore (until a hunger mechanics appears -you never know-).
    Plus, the slimes living here drop water bottles, good stuff for alchemy.

On an unrelated note, I found this dungeonstone stuff (see third pic) in the first island, totally stuck into dirt (I excavated it and add the torches for the picture). It’s a sort of square dungeonstone plate with a rim on three sides.
    Any idea of what use it has, if any?

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

I was told in the tutorial to observe the islands from a high place. Maybe I exaggerated a bit…

Attachments:

xiimyr
    Participant

I was told in the tutorial to observe the islands from a high place. Maybe I exaggerated a bit…

maybe a bit 🙂

Any idea of what use it has, if any?

what do you mean ? the stone on the 3rt picture ? if yes. then i think that is like the obsidian stone in minecraft it has no use exept to look nice and be very very hard stone maybe the hardest of the game

but you got some nice picture 🙂 do you mind if i upload some picture of my home here ?

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

i think that is like the obsidian stone in minecraft it has no use exept to look nice

Obsidian in minecraft allows to travel to Nether. 😉

but you got some nice picture :)

Thanks! 🙂 (attack of the giant smiley!)

do you mind if i upload some picture of my home here ?

Err… Well, I don’t mind (and i’m curious to see your house, specially the inside), but at the same time I wonder if it wouldn’t be better if each player had it’s own subject. Of course people who reached the end of the game and have only a house picture to show wouldn’t have a big subject to expand, but people who try to illustrate their progression through the game would be hard to follow if everything was at the same place… *ponder, ponder*
    … Just do what you want. 🙂 If you post your screenshots here I’ll change the subject name (if I can -Edit: I can’t-).

xiimyr
    Participant

Thanks! 🙂 (attack of the giant smiley!)

omg ! these smiley are ridicules giant !

well i wont do picture about my progression cause i am already nearly finished just one or two things here and there.
    the problem is i dont like to make 1 topic for each player that would spam so much if you ask me alone the fakt of player searching for other player topics are already spamming :/ thats why i wanted to addit 🙂

Obsidian in minecraft allows to travel to Nether. 😉

ok nearly no use 🙂 exept for the nether portal and the magic book oblisian has no use 🙂 (my friend and me loved already to make a kind of safe with these blocks XD)

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

the problem is i dont like to make 1 topic for each player that would spam so much if you ask me alone the fakt of player searching for other player topics are already spamming :/ thats why i wanted to addit :)

Point taken. Ok, add it if you want. 🙂

BtW, i begin to play with refined marble (is this the english name? can’t be sure).
    Everything looks classier with marble. 😀

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Let me say it again: Every f#cking thing looks f#cking classier with some f#cking marble.

(I love this fireplace. And if there are good chiseled columns someday I’ll definitely make a greek temple.)

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

Ok, reached the End… Now I can farm a sh#tload of platinum from the (very easy to kill) last boss to improve everything, yeepee. ^^’

(BtW, I was sad to see I wasn’t able to build anything on the last island… It’s the only safe one…)

Attachments:

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

These screenshots are awesome! 🙂 Many thanks for sharing.

ZLATH
    Participant

I’m still working on fixing the farmhouse. Someday I’ll have to make a home somewhere else, but for now I like the pre-fab of the rundown farmhouse.

I had a hard time finding the full screen setting, so the pic is in window-full. (I’ve since found the setting, however, and will post other shots later.)

I’ll have to snap some of the rest of the house. There’s a lot of stuff you can get from other lands and dungeons to make fun designs. 🙂

Attachments:

ZLATH
    Participant

Decided to revamp. On-going work in progress on the old farmhouse.

Attachments:

Sir_IZBAK_1st
    Participant

I like the way throne is highlighted in first pic, curious to see the new house when finished. 🙂

bradster91
    Participant

how did you get that cape in the second pic? Also great work on the ol farm house =)

theflopsy
    Participant

Hey guys I’m enjoying the game a lot. I hope the rest of you are and are meeting lots of people. If you haven’t I would love to invite you to my castle to get to know you and maybe be good friends. I only got one picture of it right now. More will be posted in a later time.

Attachments:

xiimyr
    Participant

cool castle and funny pose you get 🙂 only the block in the hand is not so nice to see for me :/

but great work !

RedXIIIKM
    Participant

Post ye creations here! House, castles, sculptures, whatever!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more