Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Need help with Ranger Build!

Home Forums PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Discussions Need help with Ranger Build!

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hellfire8 January 14, 2019 at 11:27 pm.

• Author

JustAVampire
    Participant

Hi everyone! I started playing a few days ago on Ps4 and I’m a ranger. I’m already level 30 and already defeated the Hollow King (the last boss) and I wanted to try to kill the hard mode bosses later on. But I’m not sure what are the best equips/build for ranger. I search on google but most posts are outdated. I like the full crit build (Crit damage and Crit chance), using bow etc and I would want to know wich equips are the best for that since I don’t have any of the hard mode bosses gear and the stats and talents.
    Ill add a photo with my gear atm, my stat points is full Dex and my talents are:
    -Bow Specialization;
    -Sentry Stance;
    -Dodge Chance;
    -Potion Mastery;
    -Orb Thief;
    -Sharp Shooter;
    -Exploit Weakness.
    I have been playing alone, sometimes with my cousins but they don’t want to play anymore so, I would like to have someone to play with and hopefully we could beat some hard mode bosses but if someone could help me with this, I would be so grateful! My PSN nickname is: JustAVampire with the same avatar image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JustAVampire
    Participant

Just a update, now I have Joren’s Pyro bow too.

Hellfire8
    Participant

Hey JustAVampire,
    I’m also trying to figure out the same thing for an up-to-date Ranger build on PS4. I’m in the same situation and can’t seem to beat the HM Worm boss solo. Using Titanium Bow/Crossbow with full set from PK Sanctuary. 15 added to Const, the rest added to Dext. Let me know if you want to team up for the HM bosses!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more