Dont Understand… Help please

Home Forums Nintendo Switch Discussions Dont Understand… Help please

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Frogmaster April 23, 2018 at 12:48 pm.

• Author
    Frogmaster
    Participant

I play this game on the Nintendo switch for a while and I almost finished all there was to do except one thing: I still have an island to discover but I do not know which it is. have explored everything, even island events through the flat islands. So I dont understand why the game says I found 47 out of 48 islands. If anyone knows this bug or if someone knows a new island that I might not have discovered, help me plz.

P.S .: On the map I dont see any island not discovered.

cosmo2k9
    Participant

So the 48th island is rainbow island. Its a dlc that you got when you prepurchase the game. However, since you or i did not prepurchase it, we dont have access to it. All it is is another island thats a little bit more green than isle of toblis. With no mobs or npcs, its a house building map.

Frogmaster
    Participant

But, if i’m not saying bullshit, the Rainbow island and all dlc doesn’t exist on Nintendo switch? If they exist, how can I bought them? I’ve looked on the Nintendo eshop and I have founded nothing about that.

cosmo2k9
    Participant

It still counts as an island in the game, as it is in the database for pk.
    Like i said, its a prepurchase dlc, meaning if you prepurchased it for the switch before it released then youd get it.
    Theyre also working on the adventurers update so eventually we will have solid access to it.

Frogmaster
    Participant

Ok thanks for the information, its very appreciated!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more