Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Cloud Save and Sync

Home Forums iOS and Android Discussions Cloud Save and Sync

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar thunderkat February 25, 2019 at 10:03 am.

• Author
    Brusjong
    Participant

Any chane there a update features like cloud save and sync soon?

Don’t want to start over or lose progress I have Made..

Think I am speaking for everyone.

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Hi – No promises but our team are certainly aware of this request.

InkyMyCat
    Participant

I second the request. I would love for my iPhone and iPad to sync with each other. I have my wizard and my level 17 ranger on my ipad.

UltraMechaPaddy
    Participant

This is needed
    Have the game on Steam, Android and iOS.
    Progress made on Android but with crashes it is making that file redundant as can’t pickup the gameplay on another device.
    Cloud save which can be picked up across device types would streamline the user experience and make it more accessible
    Thanks

Jayminghong
    Participant

+1

“no promises”. Cool, a paid game that devs can’t make any NEEDED promises. I’m very regretful from buy a so bad optimized game with lack of cloud-resources.

thunderkat
    Participant

Now that Portal Knights has been included with Playstation plus has that helped the user base increased enough to add weight to this request?

We all love the game in my house and I would definitely buy the game on Nintendo Switch if it meant I could transfer my PS4 save to it (and back again) to give me the option to take Portal Knights out and about with me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more