Our biggest console update is available now on PS4, XBOX ONE & Nintendo Switch

Bug: Objects and light disappear

Home Forums Info on Bug Reporting Bug: Objects and light disappear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  popski December 6, 2018 at 2:58 am.

• Author

Baschtl1979
    Participant

Since the last update, my islands are always missing items like windows, lamps, etc. If I reload the map, they are back for other things missing. The items are there but not visible. Does anyone have similar problems and maybe a solution, or helps here only a hotfix from the developer?

With this bug, building is no fun at all and I’ve spent more than 1100 hours in 2 huge construction projects.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ferrari11
    Participant

Hey Dude, i’m suffered with the same problem as decribed by you. Everytime I load the map, different decorations will have display problems. If I hit those decrorations by weapons or tools, they will appear. Then if I load other maps and when Im back to my home, they disappear again.

I love building and I bought this game on different platforms, but this bug kills me.

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Hey guys! The team are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

popski
      Participant

Was a patch ever applied for this? Not sure if its related but I noticed the miner helmet light sometimes doesn’t work when I have my mages titanium shadow wand out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

Accept this cookie Find out more