Some suggestions

PC FORUM – Suggestions

Some suggestions

Home Forums PC FORUM – Suggestions Some suggestions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PinkyfishKitten January 8, 2017 at 12:22 am.

• Author

PinkyfishKitten
    Participant

Hi, so I have been playing this game for a bit now and there are a few things that I would like implemented in some way.

First of all, there are these plate-blocks. Other than decoration, they currently have no use. So perhaps it would be a good idea to put in a way to salvage them and other items.
    Perhaps a backpack item could be added to the game, so it’ll increase the carrying capacity of the player. Ofcourse you’ll also be able to upgrade it. For example: you’d be able to craft a knapsack and upgrade it to a fur backpack.
    Besides that, once you’ve spent quite a few hours into the game, you begin to memorise the dungeons. So a bigger variation would be much appreciated.
    Also I like to play with others, however the only person I can play with now is my boyfriend. So maybe put out an option for public worlds so you can show off what you’ve built or make more friends.
    Another thing I’v thought of is more for the larger worlds. Sometimes it takes so long to get from point A to point B, and so far the only thing to shorten that is the teleportation scroll. What I’m saying is, we’ve got pets, why not mounts?
    Now my last suggestion could be a little debateable. This could possible be only if there will be a ‘public’ option or server feature. What I’m saying is perhaps being able to make vanity armor and flags (maybe blocks aswell?) more personal with dyes.
    Perhaps there could also be a possibility on taking vendors to your home world provided you have a house/shop built for them, or if that’s a bit too much. A traveling merchant that visits your home from time to time.

That’s all I have for now 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.