Dedicated servers, updated wiki, traders & Brightnes controls

Suggestions

Dedicated servers, updated wiki, traders & Brightnes controls

Home Forums Suggestions Dedicated servers, updated wiki, traders & Brightnes controls

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PK_CM505 PK_CM505 January 6, 2017 at 10:11 am.

• Author

Melonendk
    Participant

Hey guys, so far its a really great game, my friend introduced me to the game, he said I needed to play it with him, so I did, but most of the time we get stuck, because he is hosting the world and when he is logging off, because he had to eat or something completely different, I still wanted to play in the world, to build our house done.

So I’m Suggesting Dedicated servers, so my people basically can log out from a server and then continue on let’s say building the house finished, maybe get the item your friend wanted. I understand it’s a co-op game and u may hear this time to time, but I just wanted to give u guys my input, and no I’m not saying u should raise the player limit, but it could be a thing if u made dedicated servers available for people, tp decide on thair own, most people play in groups of 5 to 6 people but it could be an idea.

About the wiki most of the time I cannot find the blocks I’m looking for idk how I get them or when in a recipe or to upgrade the different workshops could be nice to see when and what Lvl. 🙂

Traders it could be nice to see traders evolve the more things u buy from them like they get more luxurious items for u to buy.

About the brightness, I feel it’s really dark in the dungeons sometimes even tho my screen is on 100% Brightness and I could find a brightness setting within the options.

But anyway great game cannot wait to see what it brings. <3 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Melonendk.
    PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Hi Melonendk! Thanks for your suggestions! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.