Where to get Energy Crystal?

PC FORUM – Portal Knights Discussion

Where to get Energy Crystal?

Test Forums PC FORUM – Portal Knights Discussion Where to get Energy Crystal?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SpencerJDH February 15, 2017 at 5:54 pm.

• Author

WizardJeremy
    Participant

the new update today added in crystal weapons and many other things and for me to craft one of them i need a Energy Crystal. Where do we get them??

People view Order and Chaos as separates. when in fact they are the same.

Spineshank
    Participant

I was trying to figure that out as well. Wondering if you need a recipe, I don’t see it as a resource on any of the islands so I don’t know.

Ah Ha

Spineshank
      Participant

I did notice that in the description of the new release 0.4.0 that there will be crystal blocks, wondering if you have already generated a universe prior to having crystal blocks that your worlds will then in fact have no crystal blocks? Since your universe is already generated without them we may be out of luck until you generate a new one. I may test this out tonight when I get home from work.

Ah Ha

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Check out the events! 😉 That’s all we’re saying…

Spineshank
      Participant

Awesome, I like it.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  Spineshank.

Ah Ha

Blacksun
    Participant

also the last boss drop receipe for new crystal block color

rilian
    Participant

I’ve managed to get 2 after doing 7 or 8 events. I got 1 from a snow event that I could not complete. There were supposed to be 3 snow crystals on the island and I only ever found one after 45 minutes of scouring the island. I got the other as a reward for completing a later event but no other events after that have given me crystals. I really want that crystal bow and yet it’s going to take an eternity at this rate…It takes 12 crystals to make.

Blacksun
    Participant

you found them in event chest mostly

rilian4
      Participant

I have had one event ever that involved a chest to find. Most of the events just go away when I finish them. No special drops (occasional wall plaque), no crystals. Is that normal?

Blacksun
    Participant

green crystal and red crystal receipe are from the 2 first boss. The other receipe come from the last boss.
    For the energy crystal it drop in chest event and in the snow event when you destroy the 3 snow crystal

bytemage
    Participant

I was quite lucky and got 5 of them early on in the first two events, but now, for more than a week, not one event with an Energy Crystal. This realy sucks. Sure, making them hard to get makes sense, but this is ridiculous.

bytemage
    Participant

Woohoo, after over a week of “useless” events I finally got lucky again, and now I’m at 11 Energy Crystals. Almost enough for one Top Of The Line weapon. And though I’m happy for now, this kind of forced delay is really not something you want to do to your players. It can piss you off easily …

All the while I’ve got 16 Astral Hearts (?), more than I’ll ever need, and I can farm more easily.

SpencerJDH
    Participant

Create the ‘C’Thiris Tesseract” at alter IV. It opens a limited time world every t8me you activate one of them. Tough world, but if you break open every coffin you see (were most of the loot is) you’ll get a few energy crystals per run

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.