You may notice some changes - don't worry, we are currently in the process of upgrading the Forum to bring you a better experience.

This community/game dead?

Home Forums PC FORUM – Portal Knights Discussion This community/game dead?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PK_CM505 PK_CM505 November 8, 2017 at 10:03 am.

• Author

genkuster91
    Participant

Doesn’t seem to be awhole lot going on with the game nor the community. Forums are pretty much dead, I know update 1.2 came out but the devs seem real quiet. I mean personally loving this game I would hope more is coming to portal knights. You know something that I think is really lacking is the ability to connect to people outside of being on your friends list that to me would be an amazing feature being able to hook up with random people to play this game with. I also hope we see more content this game has the potential to dominate this genre and more loot more worlds more gear more quests etc etc would push this game to the sky. SO here is to the devs I hope to hear from you more and I hope you guys are still working hard on more content for this beautiful gem.

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Hi – Be rest assured, our dev team are continuing to push incredibly hard. As for the community here, we’re finding that our Steam forum is particularly popular, more-so than our web forum. Are you a part of that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.