You may notice some changes - don't worry, we are currently in the process of upgrading the Forum to bring you a better experience.

Steps 'n Stairs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  filapuli March 28, 2017 at 7:09 pm.

• Author

filapuli
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the forum and have a question whether steps are gonna be applied to the game.
    I think it’s very cool that there’s the possibility to walk across blocks without having to jump.
    I really enjoy it. Stairs simply would look cool. So that’s already my question.
    Very beautiful game, and for me a striking soundtrack 😀

PK_CM505
    PK_CM505
    Keymaster

Hi there! 🙂 You can actually create stairs using blocks, but I’m sure you’re already aware of that. Are you requesting a set of stairs? Like a furniture piece?

filapuli
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply!
    I’m not sure if I’m requesting stairs, since it does work fine without refined ones already. Although it’d be pretty cool to be able to craft those. It would give buildings a bit more polished appeal, maybe.
    Thanks again for your reply.

filapuli
    Participant

I’d say, adding stairs would go along with a change of the recent walking method accross higher blocks. And I’m not sure it it is on bhalf of the game’s community or the plans of the developers.
    If I had stairs, no jumping would be needed at all, it would not make sense. Then again, if I would not need to jump with stairs, the means of jumping in order to progress in terrain would need to be shifted:
    Stairs: no jumping at all
    One block height: Press jump in order to progress
    Two blocks height: maybe – jump and grab on the edge of the higher alligned block and drag your char up.

These would be my ideas. I’d be happy to know what the developers think about it. As it is now its super uncomplicated, and I enjoy it this way somehow. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  filapuli.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.